Website Security Service
The following is included in the WordPress security service we offer to secure and protect your website from hackers.
1 : Website Security Audit
We will complete a detailed audit of your website which includes the following
- Review all the Core WordPress files
- MYSQL database setup, configuration and privileges
- Review all installed 3rd party plug-ins and themes
- Review files and directory Permissions
- User roles and permissions
- Review web hosting cPanel or Plesk configuration
- Complete additional security checks and tests that could lead to a malicious attack or malware infection of your site
2 : Website Security Protection
Based on the findings from the website security audit We will complete the following to secure and protect the website from hackers.
Please note this is not a complete list of the security tasks we will complete but it will hopefully provide you with an overview to the work
we will be doing to secure the website.
- Take a full backup of your website including all the files and the MYSQL database before we start working on the website.
- Update the website to use the latest, stable and secure version of WordPress.
- Review and update all third-party plug-ins and themes.
- Install and setup a website security firewall plug-in.
- Install and setup an additional security plug-in to hide the WordPress core files, login page, theme, plugins, version number and much more.
- Install and setup a plug-in to protect the website log-in page from brute force attacks.
- Update website passwords, user permissions and roles if required.
- Ensure the website is using the latest version of PHP 7.
- Review the website’s hosting cPanel or Plesk settings.
- Add an additional security layer using .htaccess rules to protect the WordPress files and database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities.
- The service costs £199.00
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees.