We offer a professional and affordable website speed optimization service which guarantees to speed up your website.
Why is it important to have a fast website ?
- Google announced they will rank fast websites higher in the search engine listings.
- Facebook announced they will give faster websites more importance in the Facebook news feed.
- Website visitors expect to see fast websites.
- Slow websites loose customers and sales.
- Website visitors don’t have the time or patience to wait for a slow website.
- A fast website improves user engagement and the overall user experience.
- Customers who have a positive experience at your website are more likely to recommend you to friends.
Website Speed Facts
The follow website speed facts will hlp you understand how important website speed is to your business
- 79% of website shoppers who have trouble with website speed say they won’t return to the site again. (KissMetrics)
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that is too slow to load. (Fiverr)
- 47% of consumers expect a website speed page load in 3 seconds or less. (Innovation Insights)
- 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online. (GlobalDots)
- 40% abandon websites that take more than 3 seconds to load. (KissMetrics)
- 38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available. (Shoprocket)
- If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year. (Amazon)
- Users begin to drop off a site when its response time is longer than 3 seconds. (Forrester)
Website Speed Optimization Service
The following is includes in service we offer at the website
- We will complete a detailed audit of your WordPress website to pinpoint the performance issues slowing down the website.
- We will provide you with a report before we start the work and after we have completed the work from https://gtmetrix.com so you can compare the performance improvements we have made to the website.
- Once we have completed an audit of the website we will complete the following tasks to improve the overall speed of the website.
- Optimize all PHP, CSS and Java script code at the website.
- WordPress optimization and content caching to improve the overall speed of the website.
- Setup a free version of Cloud flare for the website which optimizes the delivery of your web pages so visitors get the fastest page load time & performance.
- Optimize the the MYSQL Database to streamline the database and to improve the websites performance.
- Optimize the WordPress .htaccess file with a number of new rules to give your website a speed boost.
- Enabling Browser Caching and GZip Compression.
- Image Optimization on all images to reduce the size of the images.
- Google font optimization to reduce the number of HTTP requests for the fonts.
- We will also complete additional tasks to speed up WordPress which is not included in this list.
- The service Covers unlimited pages on a single website and costs only £199.00
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees
- If we don’t speed up your website and make it load in 3 seconds or less you will receive a full refund.
Service Ordering Process
To order the service complete the following steps
- Select the button below to order the service
- Once we have successfully received payment we will contact you via email to start work on your website.